The Platform is a Pad obtained at age 7.
- The platform can be obtained at age 7, as an alternative to the Turret, Castle Wall (if you got Stone Wall at age 2), and Healing Pad.
- One Platform costs 20 wood.
- The limit of Platforms placed at one time is 12
- The Platform allows the player to shoot over most Structures when stood on.
- Platforms can be placed on the River. When stood on, the player does not go with the current.
- 300 Health
- Place these down at in your base so you can shoot over walls. Or, you can place them next to an enemy base so you can shoot into their base if they are trying to hide in their base.
- To battle the river's current without spending any gold, place platforms across the river and the current won't affect you as long as you are on the platforms.
- The Platform was the first structure to introduce height mechanics to the 2D MooMoo.io game.
Platforms were added in version 0.77, allowing players to shoot over certain obstacles. When the river was added in version 0.79, players would be pulled into the river's current unless he was standing on a platform. 0.79 also reduced the Platform's health to 400 and its cost to the modern amount while increasing the limit on platforms. Since then the Platform has remained unchanged.