The Faster Windmill is a Structure that creates gold for the player that builds them. It costs 60 wood and 20 stone and is an upgrade from the Windmill
The Faster Windmill is a light-brown circle with a large peach cross rotating over it. Over the cross's center is a small brown circle.
- The Faster Windmill produces 1.5 gold per second and increases age by a little bit.
- The Faster Windmill costs 60 wood and 20 stone.
- A player can only have up to 7 Faster Windmills at a time.
- Faster Windmills are slightly larger than the normal Windmills so you will need more space to place Faster Windmills.
- As it is pretty much an upgraded version of the windmill, it pretty much has the same strategy.
- The Faster Windmill is alternative to the Greater Spikes, and the Stone Mine.
- Although the size difference is small for the Faster windmill and the windmill, the speed the windmills turn at is very noticeable.