Death is a Game Mechanic in MooMoo.io.
- Death occurs when the player runs out of Health.
- When a Player dies, he disappears from the world.
- Disappearance is instantaneous, the Player is no longer in the world the moment the last of his Health disappears.
- When a player is killed, the 'death message' will appear on his screen.
- The death message gradually grows to full size, and displays the text "You Died".
- Approximately three seconds after the Death Message reaches full-size, the site goes back to the Main Page.
- Players can re-spawn after death, but will not retain any Age points they acquired prior to death. They will, however, retain any Hats and/or Accessories they purchased earlier.
- Players can see the position of the last place they died on the Map, it will be marked with a white 'X'. (It is called the Death Marker)
- Technically Mobs die as well, though they actually re-spawn somewhere else in the world with a different name and a refilled Health.
- Avoid Death if possible.
Death was one of the earliest game mechanics, and has been in the Game since the beginning. 0.41 increased the size of the Death Marker.